Hawaii CPR Training & Certification | AHA Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Course | AED Institute
AUDIENCE: This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid, CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
• Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• First aid basics
• Medical emergencies
• Injury emergencies
• Environmental emergencies
• Adult CPR and AED use
• Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR
• Optional written test
COURSE FORMAT: Classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout). This is a 6 hour course.
• Video-based course ensures consistency
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
• Student manual comes with a new Heartsaver First Aid Quick Reference Guide that summarizes first aid actions for many injuries and illnesses
• Course is updated with the new science
CERTIFICATION: Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course Completion Card that is valid for two years.
During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their first aid, CPR and AED skills practice and testing.
CLASSROOM COURSE PRICE: $85/person
FIRST AID ONLY: $65/person*
CPR AED ONLY: $65/person*