ANNOUNCEMENT: CANCELLED CLASSES DUE TO COVID-19
After reviewing the current climate and with regards to exercising extreme caution, we will be cancelling all of our classes as of now.
At AED Institute, we are committed to keeping our customers and our community safe. We strive to keep that commitment by being proactive in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 808-440-8988, or email email@example.com.
The mission of AED Institute is to promote within the community, the science and education of early defibrillation and CPR. We are a local distributor of AEDs and AED accessories. We are an American Heart Association and American Safety & Health Institute training center. We can assist you with everything you need to make your business, school or home, heart safe. From purchasing an AED to training, we strive to provide the absolute best customer service. We want you to be ready in the event of a cardiac emergency.
What we Can Do For you!
- Help you decide which AED is right for your company, school or home. We offer competitive pricing and every AED we sell comes with free training.
- We can help you establish an AED Readiness Program to ensure that all staff and residents are ready to act in the event of an emergency and feel confident to save a life.
- We offer an AED Maintenance and Oversight Program so you won't have to worry about about your AED, you will feel confident that it will be ready to use in the event of an emergency.
- We can assist you with your first aid cabinets by offering annual, quarterly and bi-monthly inspections. We offer everything from bandaging to bleeding control products to ensure your cabinet is stocked and ready.
- We offer on-site training programs and classes to make certain that all staff are prepared to save a life.