The Philips HeartStart OnSite Ready-Pack configuration is virtually ready to rescue out of the box. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your device is deployed correctly and is ready when needed:
- Arrives with pads cartridge and battery already installed
- Device positioned inside carry case with spare pads cartridge in place
- Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test
- Automatic daily self-tests, including pads, help ensure continued readiness
Using the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is simple. Pulling the green handle activates the defibrillator and its voice instructions and visual icons. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process – from placing each pad on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock and performing CPR.
Weight: With battery and pads cartridge: 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg) and without battery or pads cartridge: 2.4 lbs. (1 kg)
Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time: Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series.
Estimated 10-year cost: Estimated cost over 10 years when replacing pads years 2, 4, and 8 and battery at year 4 and 8 is $553
Warranty: 8 years
- Free Fast Response Kit
- Free "AED Inside" Window Decal
- Free AED Inspection Tag
- Free Hawaii Shipping